I BELIEVE IN AFFORDABLE, progressive, liberal GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS THAT
1. WORK by educating and empowering individuals, families and communities,
2. ARE SENSIBLY FUNDED within conservative, open and accountable government budgets, AND
3. ARE DELIVERED through LEAN AND LOW COST legislative and public service frameworks.
I PLEDGE AT ALL TIMES, from both inside and outside of the Parliament, TO ADVOCATE MEASURES:
1. TO CUT the Cost of Government
2. TO INTRODUCE democratising election laws and practices
3. TO ENCOURAGE more, new, non-lawyer, non-political party controlled Senators & MHRs
4. TO RESTORE Justice to our Courts (and remove lawyers-only privilege-laws & end taxpayer / litigant funded lawyers picnics)
5. TO INVESTIGATE, Stop and Prosecute the daily #HumanRights abuses in our anti-family #FamilyLawFail Law Courts.
6. TO INVESTIGATE, Stop and Prosecute Governmen and Governwomen rorting, waste and abuse, currently rampant in all levels and all branches of State and Federal Government.
Independent Federal Candidate for Lalor
Constitutional Human Rights Advocate
Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia
(Celebrating 20 Years of Legal Practice 1990 – 2010)